You can never imagine how many dishes you can create using this stir-fry minced pork.
Using simple seasoning to marinate, this bowl of goodness is great for Teochew white porridge, dry noodles (干拌面）, bibimbap and many more! You can substitute with chicken or beef too!
Delicious Stir-Fry Minced Pork
- 300 g Minced Pork you can substitute with chicken or beef
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Sake
- 2 tsp Korean Sesame Oil
- 1-1.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Spring Onions Sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 tsp Roasted White Sesame Seeds
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Marinate the meat with all the ingredients & seasoning for at least 20 minutes. I usually let it sit for 2 hours.
- Add a little cooking oil in a heated pan. Add in the marinated meat. Stir fry the meat in high heat.
- Stir fry until the meat is cooked and visibly dry (not sitting in a pool of gravy).