So now, Dawn @ 15 months, has been picking up her wealth of knowledge from any stimulation that she is exposed to. And it’s really fun to see her do those little actions associating with words.
* She lifts up her 2 hands when we say “Hurray!”.
* She points to her ears when we say “ears”.
* She attempts to stamp her feet when we say “Stamp your feet”.
* She claps when we say “clap your hands”.
* She claps when we say “good girl”.
* She claps when we say “clever girl”.
* She extends her right hand when we say “shake hands”
* She starts shaking her hands, body, head and butt butt when we say “dancing”.
* She waves her hands when we say “bye bye”
* She leans forward to our cheeks and plant her kisses when we say “kiss”.
* She lifts her two hands to a 90 degree position when we say “bao bao”.
* She shakes her head when she does not want something.
* She nods her head when she really wants something.
* She points to her cot when we say “where’s your bed?”.
* She says “mum mum” when she wants to eat.
* She says “mum mum” continuously when she is still not fed or still hungry.
* She points to birds and say “berd!”
* She points to dog statue and say “Doi!”
* She says “mew” when we says “cat” or point to the cat in the book.
* She looks for her book, open and read when grandma says “read your books”.
* She sits down to drink once we pass her the water bottle.
* She gently pat her tummy when we say “tummy”. (thought she still thinks that her chest looks more like tummy)
* She shows me her set of teeth when she saw me holding her toothbrush.
* She holds the toothbrush and start brushing her teeth, but 99% of the time she prefers biting the brushes instead.
* She runs to her usual sofa seat when she knows it’s time for her milk.
* She points to the TV when she wants to watch her Barney.
* She does her high 5s when you high 5 with her.
* She keeps her toys back to the big container when we say “keep your toys”.
* She points to the banana and says “nana” or “beNANA”,
* She looks for her shoes when we say “Find/take your shoes, we are going gai gai”.
* She sits down and stretches her 2 legs when she knows that you are putting on the shoes for her.
invest in mobile phone to take videos? -.- Video cams are really cheap now u know? if u need discount lemme know =D
Dar, I dont have the habit to hold on to video cams everytime leh..phone is always beside me :p
one more to add….. she ran towards Yee Yee when Yee Yee said “Dawn, we are going gai gai”…. heehee….
No ma, video cam is for special occassions like birthdays and stuff. MUCH better quality =D