Updated as at 17 March 2015
We are committed to safeguard the privacy of our website visitors.
Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including, but not limited to, your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of interaction (including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail, and any other contact information such as Facebook, twitter and/or any other social media)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletter; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
When you view this site, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your electronic device the next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, allowing us to provide a better reading experience based on your browser version. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Our other advertisers may also send you cookies.
We publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to (and not limited to):
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter, offers, contests, giveaways and any other marketing communications relating to our website;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our readers – this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- maintaining internal records
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Third party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites as we have no control over them. Such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to that website in question.
Disclosure Policy for PR | Media
This policy is valid from 21 February 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org